Kindle App Gets Updated With Book Browser and eTextbooks for iPhone
February 11, 2015 - Kindle Unlimited
The Kindle app is optimized for a iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, giving users a ability to examination Kindle books, newspapers, magazines, textbooks and PDFs on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have entrance to over 1,000,000 books and hundreds of newspapers and magazines. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your final page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights opposite devices, so we can collect adult your book where we left off on another device.
• Customize your reading knowledge by selecting domain size, line spacing, credentials color, rise size, rise style, and possibly mural or landscape format.
• Tap and reason content to fast prominence critical sections, simply revise or change prominence colors, and name prolonged passages that camber mixed pages.
• Exclusive to Kindle, X-Ray lets we see a “bones of a book” and learn some-more about critical characters, places, and phrases with descriptions from Shelfari and Wikipedia. (English Titles Only)
• Collections: Easily specify books, docs, and magazines with a few, easy taps.
• Instant compendium word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Tap and reason a word to perspective a definition. You can also use formerly purchased Dictionaries, such as medical, legal, or other interpretation references.
• Search inside a book to find a character, topic, or territory we wish to revisit.
• Simply daub on possibly side of a shade or crack to spin pages.
• Our Whispersync record syncs your final page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights opposite devices, so we can collect adult where we left off.
• Read hundreds of newspapers and magazines including The Economist, Reader’s Digest, Martha Stewart Living, and Food Network Magazine with high fortitude tone images.
• Email PDFs other papers to your new Send-to-Kindle e-mail residence and we broach them to your device. The papers are automatically archived in a Amazon Cloud and accessible for re-download on your iOS devices. You can also examination PDFs from Mail, Safari, or by transferring them from iTunes.
• Use a Notebook in your Print Replica textbooks to examination your bookmarks, highlights, notes. Tag and filter a many critical equipment to study.
• Accessibility facilities make it easier for blind and visually marred business to navigate their Kindle libraries, examination correlate with books, and more. Enable VoiceOver in your device settings to begin. A discerning anxiety to gestures can be found underneath a FAQ territory in settings.
What’s New In This Version:
• Book Browser (now for iPhone!): Using a Book Browser, business can now perspective and get additional information about books. Tapping on a book cover displays a fact page that provides information about a book, including a book outline and patron reviews. Kindle Unlimited members can download and examination immediately.
• Comics – Table of Contents: business can now entrance their list of essence from a left row navigation menu for many comic books and see section headings and page numbers.
• eTextbooks on iPhone: Students can now entrance Kindle eTextbooks from their iPhone with a giveaway Kindle app, creation it easier than ever to investigate anywhere. With improvements to Notebook, students can not usually perspective all of their records and highlights in one place, though now also filter by section for easy studying.
• Performance and fortitude Improvements
You can download Kindle from a App Store for free.