Amazon carrying Fire Sale on a Fire Phone: $0.99 on contract, $449 off
September 14, 2014 - Kindle Unlimited
Plus, one year of Prime membership included
Free total cloud storage for photos
World-class patron support with Mayday—24×7, 365 days a year
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep. 8, 2014– (NASDAQ: AMZN)—Dynamic Perspective, Firefly, world-class patron support with Mayday, giveaway total cloud storage for photos, 32GB of storage—and, for a singular time, business get 12 months of Prime membership with Fire phone, that includes total streaming of tens of thousands of cinema and TV episodes from Prime Instant Video, entrance to over a million songs to download or tide from Prime Music, over 500,000 books to steal from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and giveaway two-day shipping on tens of millions of items. Now there’s another good reason to buy Fire—it’s just 99 cents with a two-year contract. Customers can squeeze Fire on www.amazon.com, www.att.com and in ATT stores nationwide.
“Fire is now 99 cents with a two-year contract, and business get one full year of Prime included,” said Ian Freed, Vice President, Amazon Devices. “With entrance to all of a Prime content, Mayday, 32GB of memory and giveaway total cloud storage for photos, and a disdainful Dynamic Perspective and Firefly features, Fire is another instance of a value Amazon delivers to customers.”
See what Amazon Fire business are saying:
- “The best partial of a phone is a formation with Prime – I’ve switched all of my iTunes song over to Amazon Music and have bought a few albums from my phone. The sound from a enclosed headphones is amazing. I’ve watched some cinema and review some books – all synced to my Kindle Fire HDX and a cinema with my Fire TV.”
- “Mayday: we feel this truly separates this phone from each other phone in a market. It’s like carrying someone accessible 24×7 to assistance we out with your phone…and, there is no assign for that ‘ever.’”
- “Love it, improved than a iPhone we had, Better cinema and improved screen…My mother is switching from her iPhone 5 to Fire given she has checked out my FIRE.”
- “I’ve had 3 Kindle Fire tablets, and this Fire phone hooks seamlessly to their ecosystem of books and videos, that we use heavily in my veteran work so that’s critical to me.”
- “The Firefly underline is fun, and a camera takes fanciful cinema and videos.”
- “If you’re an Amazon Prime user, it can’t get improved than this. The support for the Amazon ecosystem is amazing.”
Fire is a usually smartphone with Dynamic Perspective and Firefly, dual breakthrough technologies that concede we to see and correlate with a universe by a whole new lens. Fire facilities an advanced, 13MP rear-facing camera with backside illumination, LED flash, 5-element f/2.0 lens, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and high energetic operation (HDR) capabilities for beautiful, frail photos, even in low-light conditions. Fire also includes a 2.1MP front-facing camera, and photos taken with Fire accept free, total cloud storage.
Additionally, a Amazon Appstore has seen extensive expansion with a rate of app submissions to a Appstore some-more than doubling in a weeks following a Fire phone launch in a U.S. Recent additions include: Fly Delta, Bank of America, MLB.com At Bat, Tetris Blitz, Uno With Friends, Venmo, and World Series of Poker as good as a tens of thousands of others already accessible for Fire – Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Flixster, Instagram, Pandora, Pinterest, Spotify, StubHub, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Customers are also enjoying a use of Dynamic Perspective within apps and games—3 of a tip 7 downloaded apps and games, incorporate facilities of Dynamic Perspective. Learn some-more about a Fire developer SDK at http://developer.amazon.com/firephone.
In a U.S., Fire is accessible exclusively on ATT – a nation’s many arguable 4G LTE network. Fire with 32GB is accessible for 99 cents with a two-year agreement or $0 down and $18.75 per month (for 24 months) with ATT NEXT 18. Customers can squeeze Fire at www.amazon.com, www.att.com or ATT stores nationwide. For some-more information, greatfully visit www.amazon.com/fire.
Amazon opened on a World Wide Web in July 1995. The association is guided by 3 principles: patron mania rather than aspirant focus, passion for invention, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of a products and services pioneered by Amazon.